Then there are those questions unanswered since times immemorial. Would knowing the answers change mankind for better or for worse? Does the unknown alter people’s behaviour, positively or negatively? If these eternal questions were to be answered, without an iota of doubt, would it change the way you or I choose to live? Do we really and truly want to know?
- Is there a God?
- Is there life after death?
- Is there reincarnation and do we connect with the same people in each lifetime?
- Is there a soul?
- Is there free will or is everything preordained?
- Is there a spirit world?
- Is there a Hell or a Heaven?
- Is Luck a random occurrence or a careful selection?
- Is Karma a certainty?
- Is suicide the end of suffering on this side or the beginning of suffering on the other side?
Ignorance is bliss or Knowledge is wisdom? The truth shall set us free or shackle us to fear forever after? You choose.
Alisha “Priti” Kirpalani is the author of “A Smattering Of Darkness: Short and Shorter Twisted Tales,” (available on Kindle Unlimited) a collection of short stories of varying lengths encapsulating the grey shades of the human psyche. Her new novel will be released later this year.